Originally aired on June 20th, 2023
Joining the show today is our special guest, Nabeel, CEO and Co-Founder of Lunchbox. Nabeel was born in Bangladesh, moved to Kuwait 7 years later, and to Queens, New York 7 years after that. Nabeel began his career as the first busboy at the Bareburger flagship store in Astoria, and spent his free time devising marketing objectives for the CEO. In 2019 he founded Lunchbox, a next-gen online ordering company, that was built out of the frustration of trying to build his own digital ordering system at Bareburger. In just a short period, Lunchbox has established itself as the premiere product in the digital ordering space, partnering with industry leaders such as Firehouse Subs, Papa Gino’s, Clean Juice, Wings Over, Bareburger and more.
Today’s show is NOT about Lunchbox. It is about AI and the new, free AI application that can be found online to allow restaurants generate food pictures for their online ordering guests. We take this much further into the legalities around intellectual properties, regulation and the future of this technology.
We have some fundamental differences of opinion around the IP side of things but, at the end of the day, we are all trying to figure out where this all lands and are in it together.
How To Contact Me
- Website: https://SkipKimpel.com (all archived shows and show notes will be posted here)
- Website: https://ConStrata.io
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/skipkimpel
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/skipkimpel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skipkimpel1/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/skipkimpel
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/constrata-consulting
- You can also hear all these new episodes on the ConStrata website at ConStrata.io
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s up next?
Busy and crazy times in our industry right now. This also happens to be a very timely subject today, especially around the online ordering and virtual kitchen side of things as we are starting to see a slowdown in online ordering and a significant shakeup in that side of the industry. I would also love to hear your thoughts on where YOU think the digital restaurant is headed. I will be out at the new Hospitality Show in Vegas next week… who is going to be there? Ping me if you are so we can hook up and say “hello.” Guess who our next guest might be? Let’s just say I will have my portable recording rig with me to capture some amazing guests!