Originally aired on July 18th, 2023
Back with us today is Managing Director of ConStrata Consulting, Mr. Toby Malbec. This episode is dedicated to the two hospitality shows that recently happened, the industry standard, HITEC, brought to you by HFTP, which was held in Toronto and the brand new Hospitality Show put on by AHLA in Las Vegas at the Venetian Hotel. Both of these shows happened at the same exact time, so Toby and I decided to divide and conquer as so many others did as well. Today’s recap will highlight overall arching themes, similarities as well as differences between the two shows. Enjoy!
How To Contact Me
- Website: https://SkipKimpel.com (all archived shows and show notes will be posted here)
- Website: https://ConStrata.io
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/skipkimpel
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/skipkimpel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skipkimpel1/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/skipkimpel
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/constrata-consulting
- You can also hear all these new episodes on the ConStrata website at ConStrata.io
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s up next?
Next week I am excited to share the time I had to chat with Troy Hooper, CEO of Hot Palette America, best known for their outrageously popular and delicious restaurant, Pepper Lunch. Troy has quite a bit to share with us regarding the growth of the organization including building out a tech stack for an international operation. How is he going to pull it off? Tune in and find out!