Originally aired on June 28th, 2022
Welcome to The Tech Chef podcast! I’m your host, Skip Kimpel, and I’m here to take you on a ride of technology news related to the restaurant, hotel, and hospitality industries. For those of you returning, it is great to have you back and for those of you joining us for the first time, welcome to the show! I’m excited to have you here and please go ahead and hit that subscribe or follow button on your favorite podcast app or website.
What a great episode we had last week with Ben Thein from Flytrex…. The drone delivery company you have been hearing quite a bit about over this past year. If you didn’t hear it, make sure you go back and listen to this show.
Today, I have a guest that doesn’t really need any introduction. Noah Glass is the Founder & CEO of Olo, a leading open SaaS platform for restaurants that enables digital hospitality at every touchpoint. He is an industry visionary whose mobile ordering work pre-dates the iPhone, beginning with text message ordering on feature phones in 2005. Olo’s customer list includes over 600 of the most-loved enterprise restaurant brands.
How To Contact Me
- Website: https://SkipKimpel.com (all archived shows and show notes will be posted here)
- Website: https://ConStrata.io
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/skipkimpel
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/skipkimpel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skipkimpel1/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@skipkimpel
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/skipkimpel
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/constrata-consulting
- You can also hear all these new episodes on the ConStrata website at ConStrata.io
- Email me at email@example.com
Next Week’s Show
I am currently in Orlando for HITEC this week and am hoping to grab some interviews from here. I am also working on a very interesting episode for next week…. let’s just say it revolves around NFT’s and how it can impact the casual operator. You don’t need to be a big fish to play in this market space! Those of you who are interested in Web3 technologies, this will be a great episode for you.